Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

The last week or so has been eventful for us here, but in a good way. Here is what has happened:

Last week was a big long week for Mark and his work. Apple's unveiling of the launch date of their new iphone caused his place of business  to go into over drive since they were down a few people. Because of this, Mark ended up working his day off (thanks to it landing on the pre sale day) making 6 straight days of work. Along with the following week (or rather this week) being long as well. 

This is where Mark was really sweet and surprised me by taking me to One Sweet Slice cupcake shop (the recent winners of Food Network's Cupcake Wars...and yes they were that good). His reason behind it was because we probably wouldn't be able to spend much time together in the following weeks (between work and packing). To top that off we ended up at The Pie which was just across the street. Yeah, I was in heaven...yummy cupcakes and yummy pizza and great company. Life couldn't get any better. Or could it?

Yup that is right to sweeten the deal, Mark told me that we could come up to Poky and visit my mom and family. Which was nice because I was really kind of missing them and my "little" Bailey. Even though it was just a weekend trip (up Saturday night and back Sunday night) it meant a lot to me and I am sure to my family. 

To make this week even more we finally got keys to the new place and we can finally start packing. There isn't much here that needs a to be packed so with any luck the moving in part will go smooth and easy. I fear the worst part will be moving my stuff down since we will have to have a U-haul and I have some heavy items. Not that it will be too bad just a little time consuming cause I have a lot of stuff....

But that wasn't the only surprise that we had...
Picture isn't that great...sorry
Yup, we are pregnant and expecting (hopefully)! I surprised Mark on the Thursday that we had the cupcakes. Even though it was a light line there was still a line. So we talked and decided that we would wait and test again once we were back from Idaho and once again we had another more definite line so just to make extra sure, we tested again and for a third time we had another positive!  We get to go in to the OB/GYN in October for our first appointment. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess Edling said...

AAHH! Congratulations both on the new place AND Baby Burrie! That is so exciting!

Post a Comment