Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome to Utah...

It is crazy that Mark and I have been married for about 5 days now...crazy how time flies. The wedding was absolutely wonderful, the sealer at the temple did a beautiful job (I even cried) and the ceremony itself was just indescribable.  Hopefully we will be posting pictures soon...I know there are a ton on Facebook already but I hope to soon have some on here for you guys as well. We were so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family there to share in the magic. Thanks again for all you did!

Yes, you are reading that sign right. It says Welcome to Utah! and on the other side of the road is the one that says Welcome to Idaho! I am sure you probably can guess which one I would rather see BUT a new adventure is starting not only for me but for Mark as well. So many things are starting to happen for us here (like the possibility of getting out of his current small box of an apartment) to a larger 2 bedroom apartment for right around the same amount! We are both feeling really good about the thought of that. 

Last night was my first night staying at Mark's place and oh my word...Redwood Road is a noisy road indeed. I have never heard this much traffic in my life in my own home. I mean when I was living in Poky we lived just off one of the smaller main roads and I all I could really hear was the trains and the sirens...so I am sure I will get use to the traffic at some point in time (I hope). Not to mention all the people that don't seem to sleep at night in the apartment complex where we live...but we will survive, well I will survive, Mark is already adjusted to the noise level. LOL.

Not sure what the next few days hold before Mark goes back to work on Saturday...I think part of that time will be getting me use to the cities and the stupid grid system that they have down here for the streets. Either way it should make for a real adventure, but isn't that what life is all about? Making memories as we go on through life? I think so...so with that let the adventures begin!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Welcome to life in the big city lil sis! And you thought I was kidding when I came home huh??? You will get used to it. Never fear!

-Audrey- said...

I don't know...it feel so enclosed, especially on the interstate...people scare me...they are crazy here!

Post a Comment