Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Almost Here!!!

Literally the day is pretty much upon us all...and I have to say my stress level has pretty much gone through the roof (although I can't speak for Mark but I am guessing that his stress level has gone up a bit too). There has been sooo much going on lately that I just had to stop and take a break and just relax for a bit before this happens:
which may or may not have already happened..."I didn't do it, Nobody saw me do it, You can't prove a thing!" LOL

Between packing and getting last minute wedding stuff organized and put together I am pretty sure I could give Godzilla a run for his money in Tokyo...but as crazy as this has been for us, we are still super excited for it  to be happening. We have heard from so many of our family and friends congratulating us and sending best wishes that we have truly been blessed. It means the world to us that you all want to share in our happiness.



1 comments:

Post a Comment