Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 23, 2013

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...


Yikes! It look like the dark side had won us over. I can't believe that it has almost been a year since our last update. I need to be better at this...is there such a thing as a mid year/end of summer new resolution? Hmm, that might be a bad idea since I would probably break it within  5 minutes. But in all seriousness, I need to do better since both Mark and I have family and friends in other places than Utah that we often don't get to see or hear from (Facebook can only do so much and then if you like me, you get distracted by other things).

So, let's see if I can update all of you fabulous people what has been going on in our lives:

Work and School. 

Yup, that is pretty much it. Boring, right? Maybe..depends on how you look at it...

I might have been doing nothing over that past, say 10 months, but going to school. However, in May I graduated from UCMT's Professional program and became a Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of Utah. I am now hired on as LMT for our local Massage Envy working four days a week. During my employment with ME, I have also been doing the Master Bodyworker program at UCMT and graduated with honors the beginning of August. I don't think that I would have been able to do any of that without the support from Mark, who has been working his butt off while I have been busy with school, and all of you. 

Mark has still been working at the same place but is looking at different career opportunities within the company which can open a great deal of doors for the both of us. We will have to keep ya all updated on what happens since I am sure it will mean big changes for us. 

Oh yeah, we also celebrated our 1st anniversary this past weekend. Well, celebrated as well as we could since we both were to work but I ended up getting sick the morning of (thanks to a killer migraine that knocked me flat on my butt...). Needless to say, it was not how either of us imagined spending our first wedding anniversary but it was definitely memorable.  Here's to hoping for many, many more to come...although, can we leave the sick part out??? 


So that folks, has really been our life this far, hoping for more crazy adventures coming our way soon (that don't involve work or school).


0 comments:

Post a Comment