Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to Our Crazy Life Together! I thought that since Mark and I were starting a whole new journey together soon as newlyweds, that we should start to keep a blog where all of our family and friends can keep updated about what is going on in our lives. 

I know what your thinking and yes it might be a little out there to start a family blog when we aren't even married yet. Well, in just 23 days that little issue will be taken care of and since this wedding affects the both of us, why not start this blog out right and let you all in on the FUN as we spend the next three weeks preparing for our new life together? Doesn't that sound like fun?! Heck Ya it does.


Awe, isn't that saying just the best? Well, it describes Mark and I pretty well and I hope that by reading this blog you too will come to think so as you get to know us both a little better. I can't say what all might get posted here but let's just say that it will be a part of our adventure in Our Crazy Life Together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment